Monday, December 5, 2016

BUZZ!

Man, I've been a busy little bee lately.

I've had an interview by the local newspaper (it was very nice, thank you)

I've been on your TEE VEE, which was fun. Although I never got to see me on your tee vee. Whine.

I've been advertising the upcoming book signing like crazy. But don't worry, it's this Thursday, so I'll shut up soon enough.

I've also been encouraging folks to look over my other books, considering purchasing for a gift for Christmas. Books, mine or anyone else's, make a great gift, anytime.

Between now and the book signing on Thursday afternoon, stands 3 doctor appointments. So, I guess you won't be hearing from me for a few days.

But come on by and look and see. You might buy a book - or two.

WHAT: book signing for "Bensy and Me"
WHEN: 12/8/2016 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
WHERE: Dalton State College, Ellijay Campus
WHY: Because, that's why.

No comments :

Post a Comment