Thursday, December 29, 2016

Christmas Decorations

Christmas decorations - a funny thing about them - one day they look soft, beautiful, decorative, and fill the house with color and cheer.

The next day they look like tired clutter that you can't wait to put up away.

I'm still in the color and cheer phase. With so much cloudy weather, I've enjoyed the Christmas tree lights so much.

I am ready to put away all the kitchen stuff (except the mugs) and Daughter is going to help me do this tomorrow as she has to practically crawl under the kitchen sink (oops I said "kitchen sink") to put the stuff up.

But the rest? Well, my Christmas mugs are a lot of snowmen and winter scenes with snow (hint, hint) with few real Santa stuff. I think I'll keep 'em out a few more weeks - or more.

Meanwhile, if you drive by my house, you'll see the lights still twinkling.

Come on by, I'll leave the light(s) on for you.

No comments :

Post a Comment