Thursday, August 11, 2016

Goo-goo-googly Google

I just googled my name.

I figured since I told thirty people yesterday to do that to get to my blog and books, it wouldn't hurt me to do the same.

Well. It says there are pages and pages, but really after three pages(!), it becomes all sorts of things. Poor Hill Harper gets in my stuff, which I figure means my stuff shows up in his stuff. He's pretty famous as an actor and author too. Who knows? Maybe somebody will buy a book of mine and decide they like it anyway.

I was amazed that you could "rent" one of my books. Is that, like, the library?

There were some reviews on goodreads.com.

I found out you can still buy "Falling" from Barnes and Noble on line.

I read my bio, and I found a site that will do"book signings and speaking engagements for me". They ain't never asked me about it...

But yesterday was fun. Sold a few books and they gave me a lovely pot full of Shasta Daisies.

Sweet.

No comments :

Post a Comment