Friday, March 11, 2016

How do You Spell Procrastination? T.A.X.E.S.

Because of my recent increase in pain, I haven't felt like blogging (or anything else that isn't necessary). But I feel a whole more like blogging that I do slogging through all the paperwork I have to do in order to take our taxes to be done.

So.

A friend has been helping with my family tree. So far no horse thieves. 

I've been to the chiropractor. Didn't see any horse thieves there, either. Well, that I know of.

It's unseasonably warm, just like it was in  March of 1993 right before the blizzard hit. Just sayin.  (and just kidding, I hope!)

Husband is going to play Pontius Pilate at church Sunday. Pray for Daughter and me.

If you don't hear from me tomorrow, you know I buckled down and started on those darn taxes.

Ugh.

No comments :

Post a Comment