Thursday, November 29, 2018

O Christmas Tree

We started decorating the Christmas tree last evening.  We have about eleven billion zillion ornaments, and I usually buy one new one a year.

It takes a long time to place them all, and usually Daughter and I do it together. She had to work today, so I've been putting three or four ornaments on every time I walk by.

So many memories! It's amazing how I recall who gave it to me, or where it was purchased. 

We've said other than the tree, we are only going to put up the garland on the staircase and decorate the mantel. And of course my ivory nativity set will be placed somewhere.

That's what we said last year, and wound up doing a whole lot more. It's kinda like; well, here the stuff is we might as well...

Anyway, we'll see how it goes this year.  More will be revealed, I guess.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...




No comments :

Post a Comment