Wednesday, October 17, 2018

They're Here....

The eagle has landed.

They're here.

My new book, "Poetry, Prose and Music: Life of an Appalachian Woman" is here.

Well, not here. At my publisher's office .
  The next step is to have a stick-the-cds-in-the-back-of-the-book party, because the CD was recorded in a studio not affiliated with the printers.

That will happen next week. Then book signings are to be scheduled, prayers be said that somebody besides Husband and Daughter show up at said book signings, and making lists of what all I need to take to the book signings.

You'd be amazed at what all I have to take.

Price list, 'cause I can't remember what my own books cost. 
Change, in case anyone, like, actually buys a book.
At least two pens; because if I don't, the only one I have will immediately stop writing.
Sign in book. It would be nice if I had a record of those who attend the book signing. It would be nicer if I could actually remember to get folks to sign the book.
Calculator. No explanation needed.
Note book, where, hopefully on some other planet, I can remember to write down how many of what book sells.
Promotional bookmarks.
Business cards.
What few Christmas cards we have left.
Extra CDs in case someone wants an extra, or wants the CD only.

Oh, and books.

Mustn't forget the books.

No comments :

Post a Comment