Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I'm Back

I know it's been over three weeks since I last blogged.

I can explain.

First, I've been working (and still am) on the "final" hahahahaha editing of my book which, God willing, will come out sometime this calendar year. 

Or not.

This sort of puts a damper on writing anything else.

Then lightening struck our router.

Various and sundry other things happened.

Now, Yankee Cousin is visiting. Her first day here, we had a mighty storm, which knocked our electricity out for six hours. When the electricity finally came back on, it was bed time. But the next day we realized we couldn't do anything with the computers. 

And then a great storm  knocked out our electricity. Again. 

We called tech. support. Lightening had struck our modum this time. 

Sheesh.

And I probably won't be blogging much for a while, till I get this monkey off my back (the book, not Yankee Cousin).

But one funny before I close:

We were in the car talking about food (what else?) when banana sandwiches came up. 

It's pretty clear not many places in the country understand our love of banana sandwiches. But Yankee Cousin was here every summer of our childhood, so of course, we asked.

"You do eat banana sandwiches when you're back home, don't you?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Well, do you get made fun of?"

"Oh. I don't do it in front of anyone."

I'll be back!

No comments :

Post a Comment