Monday, August 14, 2017

Have I Got A Deal For You!

I have had some really great reviews on amazon for "Bensy and Me". Husband decided to read them.

As Husband is wont to do, he began looking around. Something caught his eye, and he was amazed.

Someone has listed "Out on a Limb of the Family Tree" for sale for only $2,797.00!

Now,why was he amazed by this? Has he no faith in my success? Apparently not.

However; I know for a fact that I can get you a copy cheaper than that, and signed, too!

Why, I'll even go half that price, and pay for shipping and handling. I'll even hand deliver if you're close by.

Heck, for that price I'll throw in a cooked dinner, too. I'll even clean up the kitchen.  

I must close for  now. I'm sure I'm going to be very busy in the next few minutes.

No comments :

Post a Comment