Saturday, May 27, 2017

Excuses, excuses

I haven't blogged much lately, but that doesn't mean I'm not writing. Believe it or not, I'm trying to put a book together to be out in November. I didn't say I'd succeed, but who knows? Maybe.

I've also written an article for the genealogy society, my regular newspaper article, and a few poems and short stories, which I haven't done in a while.

You have to write when inspiration comes along.

Also, as you know, I had an in depth interview that will someday be shown, and that took some thought.

I also had to put on make-up.


And, of course, I had to buy a new outfit for the Georgia Author of the Year Awards, which is next Saturday. I don't know exactly why I had to buy a new outfit, as sitting in that big crowd doesn't call for one, but anyway, I did.

I have a  lot of other excuses, but they ain't as excitin' as the ones I just shared, so I'll just shut up for now.


No comments :

Post a Comment