Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Busy as a Bee

So, I've blogged about ten times...but only in my head.

I've had so much going on, that by the time I have time to actually blog on paper, I'm too pooped to do it.

My house has been spring cleaned (mostly by not me) except for about half our bedroom. 

We put some new rugs down and if you don't think that's a chore - moving furniture, cleaning,  taking up old rug, putting down new rug and putting furniture back - then you ain't never done it.

It's like painting a room. Mid-way through you're thinking, "Why, oh why, did I ever start this insanity?"

I really love 3 of the rugs, but the other one...meh. But I guess I'll learn to live with it.

Spring and summer brings a boat load of stuff that needs doing. The house, porches and yard get ignored to a large extent when winter is the season. It's like spring sunshine makes you see your house in a different light: "What the heck is that nastiness?" You ask yourself and others. Many times it's not even identifiable by spring. You just put on the mask and gloves and hope for the best while removal is taking place.

At our house, at least, nobody's died.

Yet.

No comments :

Post a Comment