Friday, December 15, 2017

NEW POST FROM BONNIE! Woof!

Hey Everybody!!

I usually don't talk on here 'less I got something to say about my  WHEELIE. But it is safe and sound now that the SNOW is melted off it. It was way up under all that stuff,  I tell you!

Don't tell, but for the first few seconds I was AFRAID of the snow. Daddy said I had seen it last year, but I don't 'member. Anyway, I found out snow is FUN! 

And guess what? I have a FRIEND! He is a boy dog, so I guess he is my BOYFRIEND.

Mama and Daddy are afraid he is breaking the RULES, because he gets out on his own every morning and goes WALKIE all alone! He likes to come to our house. He would come INSIDE but my mama says, "No, doggie!"

But I know when he is outside and I run back and forth to the door and cry and cry for my daddy to let us go out!

My BOYFRIEND is a good dog. He plays and plays and doesn't hurt me, so I am careful not to hurt him, 'cause he is kinda little. 

Mama laughed and said big woman, little man, that's the Appalachian way. What does that even MEAN?

I think he is CUTE! What do you think?
I hope he doesn't get in trouble for breaking the RULES. But you know what I think?
I think it is his Mama and Daddy who are breaking the rules. So, my BOYFRIEND should get to COME IN THE HOUSE and live with us.

That's what I think.

No comments :

Post a Comment