Friday, January 20, 2017

The Time's, They are A'Changin'

I never thought I'd see it come to pass.

It never even entered my mind that it could be a possibility.

But it's true.

Sad, but true.

The circus will no longer be coming to town.

No more Ringling Brother's and Barnum and Bailey posters.

No more "Greatest Show on Earth".

May of this year will be the last shows before they close up the Big Tent and fade into history.

What will the people do who have always been with the circus? What will the clowns do? 

Go into politics?

What will the high wire performers do? 

Become police officers?

What will the lion tamers do?

Become middle school teachers?

The list goes on and on.

No more cotton candy, or pictures made on elephants, or Ring Masters. 

No more nothing.

Makes me extremely sad.

They say all good things must come to an end.

I guess this proves it.



No comments :

Post a Comment