Monday, October 12, 2015

Don't Look Now...

Well, my hair has finally grown out enough that I look like me again.

I don't know if that's good or bad, but I do know it's a relief for me.

Thank goodness we age gradually, or we couldn't take it.

Can you imagine looking twenty-five and getting up the next morning and you've taken the leap to forty? 

From forty to sixty?

Sixty to eighty?

We couldn't take it. I mean, if a hair cut does  me in, I can't imagine  a fast forward in aging. 

It's bad enough as it is. I've noticed that I seemed to age in jumps and starts. I'll look the same for a long while, then suddenly, for about six months, I can almost see myself getting older. then it stops, (thank goodness!) for a while.

Anyway, I think I'm going to leave my  hair at this length - not as long and "poofy" as it was - but enough to actually know I have hair. 

Husband always says, as I walk out the door, "Just don't get a little ole lady hair do."

I always assure him I won't.

I have no idea what that is, but don't tell him.

No comments :

Post a Comment